Lily Rose's Story
Frito/Corn Chip/Popcorn Feet?
What's all the lickin' about?
What is all the licking about with cats? Are they just uber clean creatures? Why would I need to bathe an indoor cat?
Learn more here..
Bringing A New Pup Home
When thinking about brining in a new pet, you pretty much have three things to consider:
1. How your resident cat or pooch will be affected,
2. Understanding the “newbies” history and adjustment, and oh yeah...
3. Your own lifestyle adjustments . . . (It’s a lot of freaking work)
If you have checked these considerations and are good to go, read on!
Does Your Pet Have Itch-uess
It isn't easy dealing with an itchy pet. Finding out why they are itchy isn't always easy either! Here are somethings to think about before you head down that yellow brick road.
A New Way To Think About Barking
Why is your dog barking? Something to consider is what their breed was bred for..
Learn more here
Office Dogs Are The Best!!!! 8 Handy Office Dog Tips from Funky Pet Zones
Wanna bring your dog to work? Here’s the Funky Pet Zones guide to happy work tails.
8 Handy Office Dog Tips for Wagging Tails
- Scout it out beforehand - take your pup to visit
- Safe Spaces Please
- A supervised pup is a good pup
- Potty please
- Start the day with a walk
- Pack Walks are fun for everyone
- Toys Toys Toys
- No funk please
Wanna dig deeper? Read more at funkypetzones.com